Sunday, November 2, 2008

A Plane to Spain

So I'm getting on a Plane to Spain tomorrow Morning at 8:50am. I'm going to spend three weeks living in downtown Barcelona! I randomly found a room to rent through a swedish girl I met in Nelson, New Zealand around 4 years ago who noticed I was going to Barcelona on Facebook. So score one more point for avid social networking.

The first week I'm there I'll be on vacation exploring Barcelona and then flying to Granada and Sevilla next weekend. The later two weeks of my trip I'll be working full time. I've arranged to work from 2pm until 10pm mon-fri to put me closer to California time. This means I get off just in time to have a late dinner and go out dancing. This schedule is exactly what i worked when I was partying every night in Bangkok so I'm stoked to be able to work and travel at the same time. My employers rock!

Ok I'm off to finish my absentee ballot and to exchange my dated travel gear for some freshies at REI.


No comments: